Our Gymnasium consists of 2 High School length Basketball/Volleyball courts and is equipped with two wireless digital scoreboards. The Gymnasium also has a partition which can be lowered to divide the 2 courts. A Collegiate length court is also available and those interested in renting the Gym can contact Brian Garnant at 309.444.8222 x 21. content
In order to provide a safe and enjoyable environment, the following code of conduct has been established for the gym.
- No criminally, disorderly, or indecent conduct.
- No endangering the safety of self or others.
- No profane, abusive, or loud language.
- No wearing of inappropriate clothing (shirts and shoes required).
- No skating, skateboarding, or rollerblading.
- No littering or throwing objects.
- Use of alcohol, tobacco, or any tobacco products is prohibited.
- Food and drinks are allowed in the concession/banquet area only.
- No admittance after Five Points is closed.
- All federal, state, and local laws enforced.
- City curfew is enforced.
- Sexual harassment of any form is prohibited.
- No spikes or cleats allowed in Five Points.
- During programming activities, gym attendants will make the final call.
- Absolutely no fighting (verbally or physically).
- No hanging on the basketball rims.
- No black soled shoes on the gym floor.
- Only Five Points basketballs allowed in the facility.
- No chewing gum allowed ANYWHERE in the gym area.
VIOLATION OF THESE RULES MAY RESULT
IN TERMINATION OF DAILY USE AND/OR MEMBERSHIP SUSPENSION OR