Underwater Easter Egg Hunt – April 8th!
A wonderful family event for you on April 8th at Five Points Aquatic Center!
Kids love our Underwater Easter Egg Hunt for ages 2 through 12 on April 8th from 9-10am. Plus, after the egg hunt, you’re invited to stay and swim for FREE immediately following.
FEES: Members $4/Child and Non-Members $6/Child
Must Register at Five Points Washington by April 5th!
*Children Under the Age of 6 MUST have a Guardian in the Water!
Age Bracket and Egg Hunt Schedule
Ages 2-5 Leisure Pool 9:00am
Ages 6-7 Leisure Pool 9:15am
Ages 8-9 Lap Pool, Shallow 9:30am
Ages 10-12 Lap Pool, Deep 9:45am
For more information, please contact Mollie Wright, Aquatics Manager at 309-444-8222 x24 or our front desk at 309-444-8222.
5th Annual Indoor Triathlon -April 23rd
It’s BACK! Five Points Washington’s 5th Annual Indoor Triathlon on April 23rd from 7:30am to Noon.
10 Min Swim/20 Min Bike/15 Min Run
Fees: Members $20 and Non-Members $25
Registration forms at the front desk
ICC Massage Team will perform pre and post triathlon massages
Six participants will start every 30 minutes with 5 minutes transition time from swim to bike and 1 minute from bike to run. Performance will be based on distance covered in the pool, on the cardio bike and on the indoor track.
Your designated start time will be confirmed by contacting you by phone or email the week prior to the event.
SIGN UP DEADLINE: Monday, April 17, 2017
RACE DIRECTOR: Denise Cooksey email@example.com 309.472.8449
RACE RESULTS: Race results will be posted in FIVE POINTS lobby post race & on
the website the week following the event. No race packets or goodie bags. Finisher Medals will be provided.
* Please be sure to read and sign participation waiver to participate (found with registration forms at front desk.
Join us for this parent-child program in the leisure pool. Children ages 1-5 can enjoy the splash features and play stations with a parent/guardian.
Offered on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10-11:30 AM
Fee: $3 per child; Members are free. There is no charge for adults, but you must accompany your child in the water.
Boy/Cub Scout and Girl Scout Troop Swim
Enjoy our group rate when you bring your troop in to complete their swim test, or just for an evening of fun.
Please contact Aquatics Manger, Mollie Wright for details and available times.
- Was organized in the summer of 1992. Its purpose is to provide a year-round, consistent, high quality swim program.
- Is open to boys and girls from early elementary school to the post high school, regardless of swimming ability, race, color, ethnic origin, or religion.
- Is affiliated with the Greater Peoria Family YMCA. The Greater Peoria Family YMCA provides competitive opportunities to the area swimming community through its district, state, and national affiliations.
- Is also a member of the United States Swimming, Inc. (USS), the national governing body of amateur swimming chartered by Congress under the Amateur Sports Act.
- Offers a balanced program of practice, competition, and social activities.
- Provides instruction and training in competitive swimming for boys and girls in a highly structured closely supervised, regularly scheduled format.
- Allows participation according to age and ability level in competitions by USS and the YMCA to ensure fair competition in a safe setting. These competitions are open to all competitors within a given age and ability level.
- Also offers just-for-fun social activities including holiday celebrations and end of the season festivities to bring the team together.
Our pool rules are designed to keep you and others safe. Please click here to review our Comprehensive Pool Rule List. We want our members and guests to have fun but in the most safe environment as possible. Thank you for complying.