5th Annual Indoor Triathlon Results
Join us for this parent-child program in the leisure pool. Children ages 1-5 can enjoy the splash features and play stations with a parent/guardian.
Offered on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10-11:30 AM
Fee: $3 per child; Members are free. There is no charge for adults, but you must accompany your child in the water.
Boy/Cub Scout and Girl Scout Troop Swim
Enjoy our group rate when you bring your troop in to complete their swim test, or just for an evening of fun.
Please contact Aquatics Manger, Mollie Wright for details and available times.
- Was organized in the summer of 1992. Its purpose is to provide a year-round, consistent, high quality swim program.
- Is open to boys and girls from early elementary school to the post high school, regardless of swimming ability, race, color, ethnic origin, or religion.
- Is affiliated with the Greater Peoria Family YMCA. The Greater Peoria Family YMCA provides competitive opportunities to the area swimming community through its district, state, and national affiliations.
- Is also a member of the United States Swimming, Inc. (USS), the national governing body of amateur swimming chartered by Congress under the Amateur Sports Act.
- Offers a balanced program of practice, competition, and social activities.
- Provides instruction and training in competitive swimming for boys and girls in a highly structured closely supervised, regularly scheduled format.
- Allows participation according to age and ability level in competitions by USS and the YMCA to ensure fair competition in a safe setting. These competitions are open to all competitors within a given age and ability level.
- Also offers just-for-fun social activities including holiday celebrations and end of the season festivities to bring the team together.
Our pool rules are designed to keep you and others safe. Please click here to review our Comprehensive Pool Rule List. We want our members and guests to have fun but in the most safe environment as possible. Thank you for complying.