I love the group fitness classes at Five Points Washington. The instructors keep me motivated, the music energizes me and I love seeing my friends at the class. Plus, I can drop my 3 year old off at the Kids Clubhouse and she enjoys the playtime while I get my workout in.
If you are looking for a top-quality fitness center in the Peoria area,search no further. Five Points Washington is the perfect place to get fit–whether you’re trying to lose weight, increase endurance, maintain your figure, or put on muscle. Our state-of-the-art fitness center sets your fitness goals as our top priority.
What Sets Our Fitness Center Apart?
- Our fitness center has received the Viewers Choice Award for Health & Fitness for the past FOUR years.
- We have NO INITIATION FEES EVER!
- We offer 2 hours of free childcare with family membership.
- Members can bring a friend for free on the first and third Saturdays of the month.
- Complimentary fitness equipment orientation provided by a personal trainer on the last Saturday of every month at 11am.
- During our Group Fitness Launch (4 Saturdays a year–typically in January, April, July & October) we showcase new Les Mills Fitness Classes, where the community can attend for free.
- We offer punch cards and one day passes for visitors.
A Positive Environment
At Five Points Washington, we are committed to creating a positive, friendly environment that can help all of our members achieve any health target. Our aim is to foster a sense of community and belonging so you are motivated to continue coming to our fitness center and shaping yourself into the person you want to become.
Here’s what a new member had to say about what he feels we do well at Five Points Washington: “Community and inclusive. I don’t feel like an outsider and I immediately felt as though I was a part of the Five Points community.”
We are happy and honored to serve our members and community, we know you’ll love it here.
Have Fun Exercising!
Working out doesn’t have to be a mental chore. Break up the monotony of your exercise routine with our group fitness classes. You’ll love the energizing music, fun moves and excellent coaches. We offer several levels of classes so that we can engage, encourage and challenge our members–whether you are a beginner to our fitness center or one of our most advanced athletes.
Whether you want to do yoga, zumba, strength training, or cardio, Five Points Washington offers a wide variety of class options to members of our fitness center.
Need a Personal Challenge?
Our highly motivational personal trainers can help you achieve your fitness goal in a healthy way by tailoring a program to suit you. We’ll help you push yourself to greater heights so you see results in no time!
Our Gymnasium consists of two courts for members to challenge one another to a variety of games, including basketball, volleyball and even Pickleball! Once you’re finished with your friendly match, cool down at City Blends Smoothie with a refreshing, nutritious drink.
Monday – Thursday: 4:30 am – 10:00 pm
Friday: 4:30 am – 9:00 pm
Saturday: 6:00 am – 7:00 pm
Sunday: 7:00 am – 7:00 pm