Corporate Annual Contract
These discounted membership rates apply if there are 10 contracts or more from a given business.
- Individual Contract: $46 per month
- Joint Contract: $73 per month
- Family Contract: $82.00 Per Month
$5.00 each additional child for a max of
$20.00 or $102/Corp family contract
Meet Our Current Corporate Partners!
- BTD/ Miller Welding
- City of Washington
- Metamora High School
- Methodist Medical Center (UnityPoint)
- Proctor Hospital (UnityPoint)
- Peoria County
- Samaritan Ministries
- State Farm
- Washington School Districts
4-Month Student Memberships
These rates apply for students, up to age 24. College students must provide class schedule showing full time status (12+ hours) to qualify.
- $150 for 4 months
Parent-Child Annual Contract
This contract includes one parent and one child (under the age of 18). Pricing is as follows:
- Adult: $46 per month with corporate discount, or $50 per month for regular rate
- Child: $10 per month
Thinking of Becoming a Member?
If you are interested in Five Points Washington, learn what we offer our members! All of our annual memberships include the following:
- Free Personal Training Session
- Fitness Center
- Indoor Track
- Land Group Exercise Classes
- Aquatics Group Exercise Classes
- Locker Rooms
- CPR-Trained Staff / AED Units
Additional Member Amenities
Depending on the membership package you select, you may enjoy our long list of additional amenities:
- 3 Personal Training Sessions for only $40
- Freeze Option on your Account
- Birthday Parties
- Free WiFi
- Towel Service and Permanent Lockers
- Basketball, Volleyball and Pickleball
- Special Member-Only Events Planned Throughout the Year
- OSF Physical Therapy
- Meeting Room Availability
- Senior Room Activities (open to non-members)
- Growing Strong
- Kids Clubhouse
- Pre-School Splash
- Swim Lessons at Minimal Cost
Take a Tour Today!
Whether you are looking to take laps on a track or in a pool, Five Points Washington has everything you need to achieve your fitness dreams. No appointment is needed. Stop by any time for a tour.
Cancellation During First Year
During the initial 12 months, a member may cancel their membership for the following reasons:
- Medical – Member must provide documentation from their doctor that they are unable to use the facility due to medical issues.
- Relocation – Member can cancel contract if they move more than 25 miles from Five Points Washington. Member must provide documentation that demonstrates change in permanent address.
Cancellation After First Year
Member may cancel by providing a 14-day written notice. Member will incur the normal monthly charges if the billing cycle falls within the 14-day notice.
Get in touch with us online today to learn more about what we have to offer!