The Caterpillar Performing Arts Center is a perfect venue for groups of 200 up to 1000 for everything from lectures to awards ceremonies.
We have hosted a variety of events such as Grade School Graduations, Wedding Ceremonies, Teacher Institutes, Library Programs, Concerts, Dance and Tumbling Recitals, Pageants, Taste of Home Cooking School, Bodybuilding Championships and much more!
Theater Specifications: Download Here
- Theater seating: 1,021 fully ADA accessible seats on main floor and balcony with assisted listening devices available
- Proscenium: 52′ wide, 24′ high; depth from lip of stage 34′ 6″
- Stage: 48′ deep from front of permanent apron; 41′ deep from plaster line
- Grid height: 50′
- Wings: SR 20′ 6″, SL 24′ 4″ (note structural steel locations on floor plan that reduce useful wing space SL)
- Orchestra pit: 16″ deep from house floor; 3′ 10″ deep from lip of stage
- Online ticketing
- Pit cover: fixed cover available at audience level or stage height (not hydraulic)
- Dressing rooms: two small dressing rooms with restroom facilities located in shop area stage left